Get Your eBook for Practical Organizational Change Management
Though there are challenges that come with introducing and implementing change, there are many opportunities to get it right. By understanding the steps that go into tactically and practically executing change and using a people-centered approach to do so, you’ll be able to shift mindsets and build the skills necessary for people to embrace change.
In this ebook, you will:
- Define change management
- Understand the connection between learning and change
- See how to make a case for change management, including how to get leader/sponsorship buy-in
- Identify the phases of change and learning
- Learn how to create a culture of learning and change
- Read up on the different tools and templates we use to guide organizations through their most critical change initiatives
Download the ebook now to learn more!